Re: Is there a web service for RDF validation?

My distiller [1] parses most RDF formats and will provide some error feedback. (There's also a debug option for extreme detail in parser status). Generally what I look for is if the expected triples are produced.

There is a REST api, based on specific options passed into the distiller. This is mostly used for running against validation suites, but can also be used for other (light) purposes. When you do a form submit with various options, the "Alternative access to the Distiller" link will be updated based on the selected options.

The project is  open-source and public domain. My service is okay for light usage, but if you have something more in mind, I encourage you to fork the repo and run your own instance.

Gregg

[1] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller
[2] http://github.com/gkellogg/rdf-distiller.