ESWC 2012 Update - Participate

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:56:01 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org
ESWC 2012 Update - Participate

The Extended Semantic Web Conference 2012 (ESWC 2012) takes place from
May 27, 2012 to May 31, 2012 in Heraklion, Crete, Greece. The Extended
Semantic Web Conference (ESWC) is a major venue for discussing the
latest scientific results and technology innovations around semantic
technologies. We invite you to participate!

This years conference offers an exciting line-up on keynote speakers
including Alon Halevy (Google), Aleksander Kołcz (Twitter), Monica Lam
(Stanford) and Márta Nagy-Rothengass, (European Commission). In
addition, we have an extensive technical program featuring the newest
research in the Semantic Web and Linked Data

Improve your knowledge by participating in the tutorials covering
topics ranging from statistical machine learning to federation and the
Web of Things. See http://2012.eswc-conferences.org/program/tutorials
for the full list. Discover something new in leading edge workshops
that highlight the newest in topics from interacting with linked data
to downscaling the Semantic Web

Of course we have many additional events including an EU Project
Networking track, posters, demos and a dinner keynote.

Book your registration soon at:

Regular registration ends May 18.

We hope to see you in Heraklion!

Paul Groth