{Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: See Other

Thanks Melvin,
I appreciate the trouble you took to write the blog, and it describes an interesting thing.
But I think it doesn't really really show much that would excite a typical user of Facebook (yet?).

By the way, I do appreciate the benefits of Linked Data.

Now that Dam (sic*) Brickley has told me his Facebook ID, and I sameAs'ed it to one of his others, such as his foaf, RKBExplorer can happily tell you all about the Facebook person:
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/explorer/#display=person-{http://graph.facebook.com/danbri}
or
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/network/?uri=http://graph.facebook.com/danbri&type=person-person&format=foafknowsn3

(I'm afraid the RKB server is slow at the moment, as I am hammering it on something else.
But in a little while it would have used any Facebook friendships he publishes to improve knowledge of related stuff.
Except there aren't any.)

And before you ask, all the Unknown/Withhelds come from semantic web.org<http://web.org>, which is not currently delivering the labels, and the URIs were not previously fetched to do coref to find an equivalent label from another source.
This really is a Linked Data app. :-)

And yes, it is only one line of turtle:- an owl:sameAs.
Do you want to send me your FB ID? :-)

Best
Hugh

*It currently picks Dam, as that is what one of the records in the ACM Digital Library calls him, and that is within the tolerance for coreffing.
Dam and I rather like that :-)