Re: Thought: 207 Description Follows

Hi,

I believe TimBL has suggested this previously with a 208, however both
207 and 208 are already assigned or mentioned in various DAV
communities, thus 209 or higher would have to be used I believe.

Personally, I like the idea a lot, and the usefulness for IoT is great
too - any convergence between the semantic web and IoT, especially at
HTTP and descriptor level, would be great.

Best,

Nathan