Re: Change Proposal for HttpRange-14

Hello Jeni,

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 09:04:14PM +0000, Jeni Tennison wrote:
> I suspect that consumers won't want to make any assumptions and will just hoover up all the data that they can from wherever they can.
> I suspect that publishers will mostly want to provide just information about the probe URI at the probe URI, and more details about licensing/provenance at the description URIs.

But the licensing information refers to the description URI. What are the
conditions for the data available at the probe URI ? Do we have to introduce
some rule that if X describedby Y, then every licencing/provenance information
at Y also holds for X ? Will the courts see it this way, too ?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer