RE: Change Proposal for HttpRange-14

Perhaps the issue could be reframed as "how can the rest of us
compensate for the shortsightedness of publishers?".

For example, imagine a server that publishes a URI with this conflated
assertion:

<http://example.org/Jane_Austen> (200 OK)

<http://example.org/Jane_Austen> a <http://schema.org/Person> .

Those of us in-the-know could de-conflate this by a convention if there
was an official statement such as:

Document URIs that get conflated with entity URIs can be referred to by
convention by appending a #document hash.

Jeff