Re: Callimachus Day Today

Hi Kingsley,

Callimachus requires a single local RDF store for its own data storage and it connects to that local store via various Sesame SAILs.  Our work to connect to AllegroGraph will probably result in more detailed implementation documentation for third parties.

We do have plans to connect to arbitrary SPARQL 1.1 endpoints to gather, proxy and display external data.  That will require the definition and collection of detailed statistics regarding each configured endpoint.  We are still working on defining which statistics we will need to automatically generate appropriate SPARQL queries.  We will also document those decisions as we make them.

We would welcome Virtuoso in either relationship with Callimachus.

Regards,
Dave
--
David Wood, Ph.D.