Re: The possible dangers of linked open data?

From: Joseph Montibello <Joseph.Montibello@dartmouth.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:32:41 +0000
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>, Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
CC: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Maybe you could maintain some of that separation by creating an
application that trawls over http://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ and
automatically de-friends anyone listed there that you might know?

The enterprise-class version of the app would automatically fire anyone
listed, as well.

:^)

Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager