Re: The possible dangers of linked open data?

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Good advice, Dr. Wood, but Linked Data methods entail the collation of positive assertions.

So, for example, the late Lane Kirkland's late dad's advice:
“My pappy told me never to bet my bladder against a brewery or get into an argument with people who buy ink by the barrel.”
might be updated for the FB age as

<b>[...] You have the right to maintain Six Degrees of Separation from Idiots</b>

Assuming that a father's advice is semantically congruent.  There do seem to be some counter-examples in the wild, however.