Re: Decommissioning a linked data site

From: Bradley Allen <bradley.p.allen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:17:10 -0700
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org community" <public-lod@w3.org>
Folks- FWIW, I have now reimplemented and relaunched
http://www.t4gm.infoas an "unpublished" linked data resource, with its
behavior largely
consistent with the discussion on this thread. The new site links to a
Github repository <https://github.com/bradleypallen/t4gm-unpublished>, and
the CKAN Data Hub entry has been updated to reflect the new site. - cheers,
BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org