ANN: EasyRdf version 0.6.3

From: Nicholas J Humfrey <njh@aelius.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:42:24 +0100
To: easyrdf@googlegroups.com, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org
Hello,

Today I released version 0.6.3 of EasyRdf - a PHP library designed to make it easy to consume and produce RDF. It is licensed under a BSD-3 clause license. It has been tested against PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4.

Homepage: http://www.aelius.com/njh/easyrdf/
Download: http://github.com/downloads/njh/easyrdf/easyrdf-0.6.3.tar.gz
API Docs: http://www.aelius.com/njh/easyrdf/docs/

Changes since version 0.6.2:
- Added $graph->parseFile() method.
- Added support for SSL (https) to the built-in HTTP client
- Fixes for HTTP responses with a charset parameter in the Content Type.
- Improved error handling and empty documents in JSON and rapper parsers.
- Added connivence class for xsd:hexBinary literals
- Made EasyRdf more tolerant of 'badly serialised bnodes'
- Fix for using xml:lang in SPARQL 1.1 Query Results JSON Format
- Changed datetime ISO formatting to use 'Z' instead of +0000 for UTC dateTimes
- Added the namespace for 'The Cert Ontology' to EasyRdf.
- Other minor bug fixes.

The full ChangeLog is available here:
https://github.com/njh/easyrdf/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues.

nick.