Re: Linked Data Business Models?

hi,

i'm working on a set of simple servlets and filters which will be
openSourced sometimes this year and will implement these
recommendations [1].

the architecture will be open in two ways :

1. you can setup any servlet filter you want.
2. security will be handled using webID (see this project [2] [3]) and
ACLs (this is currently not in place with my domains).
3. there will be plugins that implement a certain interface that can
intercept any of the calls made to server.
   fantasy is the limit for such plugins, examples would include
   1. monitoring (logging, statistics) plugin
   2. fulltext index plugin (see this project [4])
   3. keyphrase extraction plugin
   4. pingthesemantic-web plugin
   5......

does this answer your question?

wkr turnguard

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/
[2] http://webid.turnguard.com/WebIDTestServer/
[3] https://sourceforge.net/p/webidrealm/
[4] https://sourceforge.net/p/tuqs/

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION