Re: Linked Data Business Models?

Would the offer of data and API integration services count? There is linked
data without Linked Data:
"Factual Places combines data on 58 million local businesses and points of
interest with rich APIs to bring context to every point worldwide."
http://www.factual.com/solutions/web-and-mobile-apps
http://www.factual.com/solutions/enterprise

---
Pablo N. Mendes