W3C Provenance Working Group announces 3 Last Call Working Drafts

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:05:34 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org
Hi All,

The W3C Provenance Working Group [1] is excited to announce Last Call
on 3 documents that define the core of the PROV family of
specifications. These 3 documents focus on how to model provenance
information for the purposes of interchange.

- PROV-DM is a data model for provenance interchange
- PROV-O is an OWL2 ontology mapping of PROV-DM to RDF
- PROV-N is a notation for provenance aimed at human consumption

In addition to these Last Call Working Drafts, we are also releasing
an updated Primer that is synchronized with these specifications.

You'll find a quick overview and links to the documents at:

http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/07/24/last-call-3-working-drafts-for-provenance-interchange/

We're really looking for your feedback, comments go to
public-prov-comments@w3.org and we hope to have them by 18 September
2012.

Thanks
Paul