Re: Linked Data Demand & Discussion Culture on this List, WAS: Introducing Semgel, a semantic database app for gathering & analyzing data from websites

From: Sebastian Schaffert <sebastian.schaffert@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:05:36 +0200
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Kingsley,

Am 20.07.2012 um 20:20 schrieb Kingsley Idehen:

> Again, how have you arrived at the Linked Data vs CSV scenario? Secondly, if you'd done some background lookup, you would have stumbled across comments I've made about CSV and Linked Data.

This is exactly the kind of comment by which you prove my point (regarding the discussion culture). I refrain from any further discussion on the topic until you stop assuming everyone else is stupid when he does not agree on your points, like I already announced in private discussion.

Have a nice weekend.

Sebastian