Re: position in cancer informatics

Can you open this right up for everybody to be involved?

I know I for one would be happy to invest free time to looking at these
datasets to find patterns - are they open and available online, any
pointers to get started, anything at all that would enable me (and
hopefully others skilled here) to work on this?

It sounds like less of a "position" and more of a global need we who can
should all be pumping time in to.

Best,

Nathan