Re: SparQLed: Data assisted SPARQL editor available OpenSource

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:30:32 +0200
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web at W3C <semantic-web@w3.org>
Thanks for the comments we received.

To answer some of the requests and the "will it scale on complex
datasets"  we have now a sparqled which assists writing queries on the
latest DBPedia dump

http://demo.sindice.net/dbpedia-sparqled/

We look forward to making Sparql a collaborative, collectively owned
project. Pls sign up  to the google group to express your support.

cheers
Gio