Re: Is there a general "preferred" property?

From: Daniel O'Connor <daniel.oconnor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:53:07 +0930
To: nathan@webr3.org
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
 <foaf:*primaryTopic rdf*:nodeID="p1"/> *sort of* does this.

See http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_primaryTopic

There's also of course 'canonical' predicates in other areas; like
http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=139394.

and http://www.w3.org/2009/08/skos-reference/skos.html#prefLabel