Re: RDFa in HTML5

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> What about the Microdata in the HTML? Is that as sparse as the RDFa re.
> triples embedded in the HTML?

I think embedding both RDFa and Microdata in the same HTML would
complicate matters greatly, and we'd have to settle for one of them
for the VCGE data.

> Re. URIBurner, note its ability to produce both RDFa and Microdata from the
> RDF it negotiates. Ditto JSON-LD :-)

It's really cool that there's RDFa in the generated URIBurner code!
However, I could find no Microdata embedded into the HTML (e.g. a
search for "itemprop" returns empty):

$ curl -s http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvocab.e.gov.br%2F2011%2F03%2Fvcge%23imigrantes
| grep itemprop

Is a particular parameter required in order to return HTML5 +
Microdata from URIBurner? I found that adding a parameter
output=application%2Fmicrodata%2Bjson to the URL does return data in
the application/microdata+json format, but I found no way to get it
embedded into HTML.

Also, about the generated RDFa, I found this bit a little strange
(intentation added by myself):

    <ul class="obj">
        <li>
                <!-- 43 -->
                <a class="uri" rel="rdf:type"
href="/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2004%2F02%2Fskos%2Fcore%23Concept">Concept</a>
        </li>
    </ul>

This produces the following triple (see RDFa distiller [1]):

<http://vocab.e.gov.br/2011/03/vcge#imigrantes> a
<http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2004%2F02%2Fskos%2Fcore%23Concept>
 .

Shouldn't the type be just
<http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#Concept>, as asserted in the
source material, instead of escaping the URL around URIBurner?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/

Regards,
Augusto Herrmann