LOD2 Cache Stats

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:14:01 -0500
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
All,

We've had our LOD cloud cache offline for some time now due to intense
QA that precedes our unveiling of the LOD2 cloud cache. At this point I
am happy to share with you a Google Spreadsheet [1] with stats that
gives you some indication about the LOD2 (a 52 Billion+ triples) cloud
cache instance.

As for go-live ETA, I think we are about 24-38 hrs away. We are
completing a final round of tests as everything we are doing MUST be
100% repeatable by 3rd parties.

Links:

1.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsEsF235XKNidHctRFdISkhZRXNHZVZWdmFwSGpHbVE#gid=0