Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

I used specgen for OPMV, but the result wasn't perfect, so I ended up doing some additional editing, and then end up writing the whole thing manually:)

--jun

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/

>>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/ontology/ProvenanceFormalModel.