Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

Hey Tim,

This question has been discussed here:

http://answers.semanticweb.com/questions/1087/generating-documentation-from-
rdfs-andor-owl-vocabularies

BTW, the cool thing about the OPMV documentation (as well as the Provenance
Vocabulary documentation [1] which served as a template for the OPMV doc) is,
that it embeds the whole vocabulary definition as RDFa in the HTML. Actually,
for Provenance Vocabulary it's the main representation from which we generate
representations in other formats such as RDF/XML. However, creating the HTML
(and the embedded RDFa) was a manual effort.

Cheers,
Olaf

[1] http://trdf.sourceforge.net/provenance/ns.html