Re: How do OBO ontologies work on the LOD?

Hi Kingsley,

I don't know if it is that simple, it might fix the blank nodes on my
endpoint.

However, the OWL version of the ontology has this

http://purl.org/obo/owl/HAO#HAO_0000526 URI

Which shows up as in the KB http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/HAO_0000526 (KB
View median ocellus http://bit.ly/wOuYkf )

Which resolves on the web to this
http://api.hymao.org/public/ontology_class/show_expanded/1779

So how will this work in general on the LOD where there seems to be a
different set of best practices?

What is the best way to add this as a schema to my endpoint?

- Pete