Re: Conversion to RDF/Linked Data

From: Vinay <vinaymodi@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:42:51 +0530
To: Mika Singh <mika.singh7772@yahoo.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Mika,

This looks very much in triple form. If you would like to take programatic
help, try using RDFLib or other RDF Libraries (there are plenty in plenty
of programming languages).

You might like to use standard URI to represent data (type) units and same
with Person ID. If you know a bit about python programming, in RDFLib its
less than 10 min work to generate RDF from it.

Also would suggest to read the links mentioned by others.

Vinay