Re: Conversion to RDF/Linked Data

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:24:10 +0000
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Mika Singh <mika.singh7772@yahoo.com>

Mika,

> Would somebody would guide me how can I convert such a record into
> RDF/Linked data?

There are two aspects to it: 1. the converter (for example, if your
data source is a relational DB you might want to use an RDB2RDF mapper
[1]), and 2. the schema level, for which I would (totally unbiased of
course ;) suggest that you have a look at the work we're doing in the
W3C Government Linked Data WG [2] ... still early days, though ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html