RE: using baseuri of a Dataset as the resource representing the Dataset itself

Dear Richard,

many thanks for the valuable indications (well I didn't know about the
practice of using baseuri as main conceptscheme, so yes, I prefer to use the
baseuri for the concept scheme in that case!).
Best,
Armando