Re: [Ann] LODStats - Real-time Data Web Statistics

On 2 Feb 2012, at 11:04, Sören Auer wrote:
> A demo installation collecting statistics from all LOD datasets
> registered on CKAN is available from:
>
> http://stats.lod2.eu

One more thing. Can I search for the stats for a particular datasets somehow?

Let's say I want to see the stats for the prefix-cc dataset (or rather, check if LODStats was able to produce stats at all or whether there was an error). Looks like currently I have to manually page through all packages to find it.

Hacking the URL also doesn't work as you're not using Data Hub IDs in your URLs but your own numeric identifiers for the datasets.

It would be great if you had URLs like stats.lod2.eu/rdfdoc/view/prefix-cc as redirects/aliases for http://stats.lod2.eu/rdfdoc/view/119 because that would make it possible to link to this statistics page from other places, like directly from CKAN, or from an alternative version of the LOD Cloud diagram that colors datasets according to their interoperability.

Finally, the stats.lod2.eu site lacks an About page that explains the purpose of the site, sketches the process that is used to generate the stats, states the authors/credits, and states where I'm supposed to send my feature requests ;-)

Best,
Richard