Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

It's scratching the surface…

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com<mailto:scorlosquet@gmail.com>>
To: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com<mailto:olyerickson@gmail.com>>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org<mailto:public-lod@w3.org>>, David Wood <david@3roundstones.com<mailto:david@3roundstones.com>>
Subject: Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

O'Reilly seem to have RDFa for title, author names and homepages, isbn, for example:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596516499.do
which gives in Turtle: http://goo.gl/BL2Gz

Steph.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM, John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com<mailto:olyerickson@gmail.com>> wrote:
Is the O'Reilly site linked data "saavy?" If so, perhaps that could be
used as incentive for Manning to do likewise...

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations

--