Re: ADMS.SW descriptions of Debian source packages

Hi,

On 08/30/2012 04:57 PM, Olivier Berger wrote:
> The github page points to http://zoidberg.criptonita.com/~nacho/steamy/
> however :
>    "You don't have permission to access /~nacho/steamy/ on this server."

The web page source is at the code repository. Actually the description
is too naive, but you can also find it at: http://cern.ch/nacho/steamy/

> Do you have any idea if a more verbose description of that work's goal
> is available somewhere (I can as well dig into the repo
> contents...but... lazy me ;-) ) ?

You could check the full dissertation:
http://cern.ch/nacho/memoria_1.0.0.pdf but it's in Spanish, sorry. I'm
CCing the main author, so he can answer your questions more precisely.

Nacho, please correct me if I say something wrong. Although the initial
goals of the project were much more ambitious, what it finally achieved
was an integrated RDF representation of the Debian packages, much more
complete than the offered ADMS.SW (check figure 5.4 at page 54),
including enrichment and linking with other relevant data sources, as
well as a exploitation webapp. So maybe some of the results of this
project could be reused by other related efforts.

Kind regards,

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research