Re: GWAP: Evaluating Summaries

From: Andreas Thalhammer <andreas.thalhammer@sti2.at>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:18:56 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
CC: "Knuth, Magnus" <Magnus.Knuth@hpi.uni-potsdam.de>, Harald Kosch <Harald.Kosch@uni-passau.de>
Hi Kingsley,

> Great stuff!

Thanks, the major attribution w.r.t. the quiz game goes to Magnus Knuth
and Harald Sack (and many others) from HPI Potsdam.

> I am assuming that the buy-product of this effort is LOD data
> cleansing? If so, is there an RDF based Linked Data archive (a
> linkset) that can then be uploaded to the LOD cloud etc? For instance,
> is the archive in question part of the resource at:
> http://www.yovisto.com/labs/iswc2012/google_summaries.tar.gz ?

For what I understood, this was one of the initial goals of the
WhoKnows? game. One of the publications on this was "Collaboratively
Patching Linked Data" [1].

I hope this answers the question - otherwise feel free to contact Magnus
(CCed) or Harald (CCed).

Andreas

[1] http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.2715

--