Re: Vocabulary for reviewing businesses, places, ...?

On 8/15/12 7:50 PM, Chaals McCathieNevile wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:43:48 +0200, Daniel O'Connor
> <daniel.oconnor@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=146645
>>
>> is a good starting point.
>
> That's pretty much where we are at already (Yandex also participates
> in schema.org). The question is whether anyone has already built the
> next vocabulary, describing the things being reviewed - we're happy to
> do it but it would be pretty silly to reinvent that wheel
>
> Cheers
>
> Chaals

Chaals,

There are a number of Review ontologies out in the wild. Here are some
links:

1. http://ontologi.es/like#
2. http://vocab.org/review/terms.rdf
3. http://vocab.org/review/terms.html .

Kingsley

>> On Aug 16, 2012 6:09 AM, "Charles McCathie Nevile"
>> <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> does anyone want to recommend a vocabulary that can be used for
>>> reviewing
>>> places, businesses, etc - cafes, holidays, booking agents, ...?
>>>
>>> I'm looking for terms that can describe the service, cleanliness,
>>> prompt
>>> response, etc.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>> Chaals
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charles McCathie Nevile - Consultant (web standards) CTO Office, Yandex
>>>       chaals@yandex-team.ru         Find more at http://yandex.com

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com