RE: GeoSpatial vocabularies

The Open Source project GeoNetwork catalog application is working on something like this.

This is the proposal: http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/proposals/DCATandRDFServices

A week ago they set up a demo server, which uses the Semantic sitemap extension to list the available records:

http://geo.titellus.net/internal-catalogue/srv/eng/portal.sitemap?format=rdf

Then one record can be downloaded like this in RDF/XML format:

http://geo.titellus.net:80/internal-catalogue/srv/eng/rdf.metadata.get?uuid=0176688a-1d75-45bc-8419-aaf45a59a72f

--
Sincerely yours / Med venlig hilsen, Søren Roug <soren.roug@eea.europa.eu>
European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K