De:  Alejandro Rodríguez González <alejandro.rod.gnz@gmail.com>
Fecha:  Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:04:40 +0200
Para:  Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>, Gannon Dick
<gannon_dick@yahoo.com>, Jose Luis Sanchez Cervantes <isc.jolu@gmail.com>
CC:  <public-lod@w3.org>
Asunto:  Re: Solar Radiation Vocabulary
Nuevo envío de:  <public-lod@w3.org>
Fecha de nuevo envío:  Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:05:34 +0000

Hi,

Thanks to all for your answers.

2012/4/24 Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>

> I don't have an immediate answer to this, but I'd be very interested to hear
> more about your work.  I'm working on developing SKOS-based vocabularies
> within astronomy, and (if the funders smile!) should be able to extend this
> work in directions which I hope would include solar-terrestrial stuff.

We are still in the development of the vocabulary which will contains the
information about the measurements obtained by the sensors. As soon as we
finished it if you want I can contact you to see if we can make use of our
respectives vocabularies

2012/4/24 Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
> Weather and Surface Radiation have a lot of cross-over. It is a do-it-yourself
> project[my own ... 7,8].
>
> Try ...
> National Weather Service    US    [1]
> ERSL-NOAA                           US    [2]
> USNO                                        US    [3]
> Geoscience                                AU    [4]
> AWS                                            AU    [5]
> ESTI                                           EU    [6]
> EPA Widgets                            US    [9]
>
> Hope this is helpful.
> --Gannon
>
> [1] http://graphical.weather.gov/xml/
> [2] http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/
> [3] http://www.usno.navy.mil/astronomy
> [4] http://ga.gov.au/
> [5] http://www.bom.gov.au/
> [6] http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/esti/
> [7] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/toward/  (XML for Civil Twilight)
> [8] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/weather/  (XML Civil Twilight/XML Weather)
> [9] http://www.epa.gov/enviro/facts/widgets.html

I will take a look, thanks!

--
Dr. Alejandro Rodríguez González - PhD

Computer Science Department
University Carlos III of Madrid
http://www.alejandrorg.com <http://www.alejandrorg.com/>
Phone: +34 91.624.6257 <tel:%2B34%2091.624.6257>

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. -
Italian proverb