Re: Question on "moving" linked data sets

Hello Antoine

My take on this would be to use dcterms:isReplacedBy links rather than
owl:sameAs
Description of the concepts by BNF might change in the future and although
the original identifier is the same, the description might be out of sync
at some point.

Bernard

--
*Bernard Vatant
*

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>