RE: ANN: Nature Publishing Group Linked Data Platform

I was just being helpful with the link :) , but Tony can probably address your request.

Kevin

From: Kingsley Idehen [mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 4:24 PM
To: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: ANN: Nature Publishing Group Linked Data Platform

On 4/5/12 3:56 PM, Ford, Kevin wrote:
Hi Bernard,

Try:  http://ns.nature.com/terms/

Best,

Kevin

Kevin,

Would also be able to enhance your ontology a little by adding rdfs:isDefinedBy relations?

I've applied what I am suggesting [1] to a data space I control, you can just grab the data as is to speed up matters.

Links:

1. http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fns.nature.com%2Fterms%2F  -- Nature.com ontology + added relations.

Kingsley