Re: Datatypes with no (cool) URI

For a comprehensive overview of gender vs sex and other challenges in
representing the reality underlying demographic data see this paper
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-833/paper20.pdf

Describing the  The Ontology of Medically Related Social Entitie (OMRSE)
http://code.google.com/p/omrse/ . The URI for the Female Gender =
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/OMRSE_00000009 (subclass of Gender Role and
Human Social Role)

Regards