Re: Datatypes with no (cool) URI

The ideal thing would be if ISO, Eurostat produced concise resolvable URIs of course. But while we wait for them to do that, why doesn't W3C mint and support URIs for the most commonly used code lists, that resolve to relevant documentation and/or links to the definitive documents from ISO etc.

Cheers

Bill