Re: Beyond the Triple Count

From: Sebastian Schaffert <sebastian.schaffert@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:22:08 +0200
Cc: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>
Nice summary :-)

We just had an internal discussion about a related topic and one of the articles mentioned there was:

Anchoring Data Quality Dimensions in Ontological Foundations (Wand and Wang, 1996)

http://web.mit.edu/tdqm/www/tdqmpub/WandWangCACMNov96.pdf

Might be an interesting read regarding this topic, and provides a good structuring of the different dimensions of data quality beyond the triple count :-)

Am 28.09.2011 um 16:36 schrieb Leigh Dodds:

> Hi,
>
> I did a talk at semtech this week about some ideas for improving how
> we document, publish and assess datasets. I've done a write-up which
> might be of interest:
>
> http://blog.kasabi.com/2011/09/28/beyond-the-triple-count/
>
> Cheers,
>
> L.