Re: Lightweight Java RDF libraries

There's Scardf, a simple project both in terms of API and codebase size.  It
can be used standalone, or as a wrapper for the Jena API.  Standalone, it
only depends on Joda-time (which you might want in your project, anyways).

It's written in Scala, though I'm pretty sure you can use it from regular
Java too.  A simple Java wrapper could be written for it if some of the
method names turn out to be hairy in Java.

I use it standalone myself for testing, command-line tools, simple apps,
etc, and then swap the backend for Jena on fancier things.

http://code.google.com/p/scardf/

-Leif Warner