RE: Lightweight Java RDF libraries

Dear Norman,

I don't think Sesame and Jena are all that complicate: maybe that, to
accomplish with your requirement for a rdfdummy-compliant library, they may
need a documentation avoiding all the more complicate aspects. But building
such a documentation, tailored upon all your needs, would really be easy, as
you may need just to copy&paste excerpts from the original ones.

Another solution: OWL ART API; yes this is yet-another abstraction layer,
but here you may find a very easy introductory guide on how to at least run
your first RDF repository startup:
http://art.uniroma2.it/owlart/documentation/usage.jsf
which may satisfy your requirement

Best regards,