Linked Open Data Around-The-Clock news

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:20:04 +0100
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>

All,

FYI: we have re-launched the LATC (Linked Open Data Around-The-Clock)
project homepage [1]. Check out the freely available reports on best
practices for Linked Data publishing and consuming, the Publication &
Consumption Tools Library and the 24/7 Interlinking Platform.

Note that our ongoing work, sponsored by the EC under the FP7
Programme, is available via the project's repository [2].

Cheers,
	Michael - LATC co-ordinator

[1] http://latc-project.eu/
[2] https://github.com/LATC