Re: provenance questionnaire, v2

From: David Wild <djwild@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:57:33 -0400
To: Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>
Cc: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>, "Deus, Helena" <helena.deus@deri.org>, public-lod@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Thanks Lena, yes I was thinking of the first but the second might work too

David

Dr. David J. Wild, djwild@indiana.edu, http://djwild.info
Assistant Professor of Informatics & Computing
Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing
150 S. Woodlawn Rm 330B, Bloomington, IN 47405
Tel. +1 812 856 1848