Re: provenance questionnaire, v2

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:03:07 +0200
To: "Deus, Helena" <helena.deus@deri.org>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Deus, Helena <helena.deus@deri.org> wrote:
> For those of you who haven’t answered and would like to give your 2c about
> how provenance should be dealt with on the semantic web, here’s your chance!

Authorization would probably not be considered provenance, but I was
wondering if the WG has been talking about that, and if there is an
existing ontology that would be suitable for that, compatible with the
provenance ontology... it's clear that at least the depositors
(provenance) have authorization, so compatibility at that level seems
needed... Or?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen