Re: Multi-lingual labels for org ontology

Nice.
So should these be called translations?
They are French labels etc. for the resources.
I guess they were probably/possibly arrived at by translating from English, but now it has happened, what is the right name for it all?
Or should we talk about the English translations?
Best

Hugh