Re: Zhishi.me

Hi Richard,
Weak web-fu is spreading.  Tried to retrieve the link you posted on Google docs, no joy: "Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don't have permission to view the document."  Possible that you open up a bit because ISWC2011 site won't provide access either.

Thanks for adding to Data Hub :-)

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland