Re: [ontolog-forum] Deborah L. McGuinness, keynote speaker at OCAS!!!

LOVE This, John! Great work :)

--

Old ideas are being repackaged and sold as new. Property graphs are all
the rage today when it was more than 20 years ago that relational

Let them have their fun.

We are in no real danger of a new level of human understanding,
democracy and universal peace. Never have been, never will be.

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

--

! :)!

Matthew M. Kaufman