Re: half-apologies for posting job opp here...

Hi Chris,

It's great to see all those treasured terms in a real-life job advert
:) Thanks for posting it, and for all the hard work you and all the
other Linked Data enthusiasts at the BBC have done over the years.
Over time the proportion of my Linked Data slide decks made up of
screenshots from bbc.co.uk is decreasing, but I'm pleased to say that
that's a measure of your success, not the other way round -- there's
so many examples to choose from now!

Hope you get someone really great for the post :)

Cheers,

Tom.

On 20 October 2011 18:27, Chris Sizemore <Chris.Sizemore@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> all--
>
> I post the following job less as a sincere attempt at marketing or recruitment, and more as a testament to the positive influence of many many people who frequent this list and make it a community.
>
> The linked data ethos and worldview has made the BBC's audience-facing offer better, demonstrably. And there's far more left to come. there's more linking to be done, I say!
>
> so, well-done all of you, and thanks. here's to even more shared success in helping make the world's precious data well-linked in the future.
>
> ;/)
>
> https://careers.bbc.co.uk/fe/tpl_BBC01.asp?newms=jj&id=40743
>

> best
>
> cs
>

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

Dr Tom Heath
Lead Researcher
Talis Systems Ltd
W: http://www.talis.com/
W: http://tomheath.com/id/me

Talis Systems Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07196440. Registered office: 43 Temple Row,
Birmingham, B2 5LS, United Kingdom.