Fwd: Aemoo: exploring knowledge through pattern lenses

Apologies for repeating the post.
Aemoo's server experienced some problem that now should be fixed!

Also link [4] contained a typo (thanks Pat Hayes for making me notice it), here's the correct one.
[4] http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/ekp/owl/

Thanks to all for the feedback!

Valentina

Begin forwarded message: