Re: Several questions about Linked Data

Thank you very much!
Today, I have read the book which is publish in
http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/#note119. In section 4.5.2, I find
several tips.
When link a dataset to other datasets, there are two different situation:

To little size dataset, the publisher can use several different type of
predictors to connect to the entities which are declared in other datasets.
While to large size dataset, record linkage techniques can be used to find
the SameAs entities in other datasets automatically.

Regards