Re: Quick reality check please

Thanks mate.
"There is a public SPARQL endpoint over the DBpedia data set at http://DBpedia.org/sparql."
I use the recommended routes :-)
I didn't think I wanted to "browse" - just stuff in some sparql queries.
This was not meant to be primarily about the dbpedia endpoint - I have had the same problem with others.

By the way, if you ask for XML from snorql the standard xslt throws the @en away.
To save me trying to investigate, what does snorql do with datatypes?

Cheers